Monday, June 20, 2011

EdenFantasys.com - ready for Vegas!

My husband and I never get time alone.  So you can imagine how often we take a trip without kids.  I believe this is our 2nd time since we've had my daughter to leave them and I think we had only left our son once since we got married before she was born.  Needless to say I am excited for alone time with my husband - I am COUNTING THE DAYS!  I just made him sit down and go through the sexy lingerie on EdenFantasys.com with me!  They have such a huge selection that I could not choose on my own.  They even have fun little sexy costumes like police officer, school girl, nurse, etc...  They also have toys if you are into that - I just stuck with the lingerie.....  and again needless to say - I think my husband is probably as excited if not more than I am after picking out my night time attire for me!  I am not going to post a picture of one that he chose (it is called peek-a-boo so you can look it up on their site).  I am glad he looked because I would have NEVER thought to buy that - I am into the more feminine ones but apparently he said LESS IS MORE!

Out of the thousand that I loved there were 2 or 3 that he really liked the most but this was his favorite.  He has no idea I got this one yet, as far as he knows I just got the one.  3 nights in Vegas and such great lingerie prices at EdenFantasys.com and I figured I better get at least two though!


So remember - if you can EVER find time alone with your hubby you may want to head over to EdenFantasys and get something cute to wear - he will be excited and you will save a bundle!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

Swidget 1.0

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP