Tuesday, May 24, 2011

BABY CARRIER? WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE!!!!

What is your favorite Baby Carrier?  My sister loves her Ergo but really wants one that is built to when using front carry let your little one face forward and see the world!   If any of you have a favorite let me know!  We are on a quest to find "The Best Baby Carrier"!  Any suggestions, etc. you can e-mail me at dirtytruthreviews at gmail dot com - or email me anything you look for in a baby carrier and I will help you find the perfect one for you too!

1 comments:

Mommies Favourites May 24, 2011 at 6:31 PM  

I would love to hear what other moms have to say too! I purchased a Beco Butterfly II with my first child and ended up not liking it, but am looking for something new to try with my second that will be arriving in a few weeks!

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP