Saturday, February 5, 2011

EdenFantasys for Valentines

I just wanted to remind you all that if you want to get some fun lingerie, or other adult items to do it soon!  EdenFantasys.com has great lingerie, candles, etc.. and at AFFORDABLE prices!  I went to a local store to get Lingerie and about died when the cheapest thing I could find was $60....  um yeah, and that was on SALE!  So if you want somewhere to get bargain prices on quality stuff you've found it - but you will want to order ASAP because Valentines day is right around the corner...


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

 Make sure to check out all the fun oils and stuff they have too.  I am thinking I will order these and try to get my husband to give me a back massage with them, ohhhh it sounds so nice.  Especially with how much my back has been killing me since moving my sons room back upstairs to share with his sister in what was the office, and the office to her room!  Now that was a lot of furniture to move!  My husband hates giving or getting massages though (yes he is crazy I know - how can you not like getting one?)  A massage with some nice oils would be so amazing, and maybe if he would give me a massage I would get some lingerie (okay I'm going to anyways - but don't tell him!!!)

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

Swidget 1.0

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP