Monday, November 15, 2010

WINNER

The Winner of the Underology Gentle Daily Facial Cleanser is # 15 - desiclark, I will e-mail you within 5 min, please respond within 48 hours

Remember, I will no longer be cluttering the blog with the screen shot of the random.org winning number but I save them all to my computer so if you want to see one just email me at DirtyTruthReviews {at} gmail.com and I will e-mail the screen shot to you!

Thanks everyone & don't forget to enter the other giveaways ending this week!

5 comments:

Owen's Mom November 16, 2010 at 1:53 AM  

I am here to follow from TTT. Sorry, didn't see a separate post to add this to. Love the blog and will be going off now to look around. :)

Kelly November 16, 2010 at 4:05 AM  

Hi Ashly,

I'm visiting from TTT blog hop! I'm following you, would love for you to come visit and follow me! http://mysimplewalk.com

Thanks!
Kelly

Jamie November 16, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

I just found your blog on the hop and look forward to following along hoping that you may wish to do the same!
Blessings,
j
www.beneaththeacaciatree.com

3Lilacs November 16, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

Good Morning
I found your link from the TTT blog hop. Please follow me back.

http://3lilacs.blogspot.com
http://awesomeblossomreviews.blogspot.com

Thank you
Lilac

Beki Hilton November 17, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

Hi! I am new follower! You can visit me at mymodernguide.blogspot.com

Beki

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

Swidget 1.0

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP