Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ITZBEEN WINNER

The itzbeen winner is #52  --  EEK_031880.  Comment was for liking Dirty Truth Reviews on facebook.  I cannot verify this until I find out your facebook name and I cannot e-mail you as no e-mail address is shown on your comments!

Please contact me at DirtyTruthReviews {At} Gmail.com within 48 hours to claim your prize and verify your e-mail address / facebook name or another winner will be drawn!

Thanks everyone!  Don't forget to enter all the other giveaways & have a FABULOUS THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comments:

Luna November 23, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

I'm following you now from the blog hop!

Hope you will come and visit and follow me!
Kelly
http://mysimplewalk.com

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP