Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Great deal on Groupon (Love Stamped Etsy Shop)

I am so excited!  You can read a review on the Etsy Shop - Love Stamped HERE I love their products, they are of great quality and they are beautiful & meaningful! 

Well I just found out the are having a deal on Groupon!  If you set your city as Long Island they are currently offering a deal for a $25 Love Stamped Gift Certificate for $12 - Sorry I just noticed this deal, because it ends TONIGHT (it may possibly be there tomorrow too but most Groupon deals end after one day!)  So if any of you read this tonight you might want to snag up this deal! 
Here is the link to get the deal - you may have to change your city to Long Island   WWW.GROUPON.COM

10 comments:

LivingChicontheCheap October 13, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

Thanks for the follow and for supporting BHSJW. I am now following you as well. :)

Have a great day!
Jessica

Katie October 13, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

found you on BHSJW- new follower. i love groupon deals too! stop by when you get a chance
www.mackandjack.blogspot.com

The Loops October 13, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

Found you and am now following thanks to Wandering Wednesday. I'd love love loe it if you followed back!

http://theloops13.blogspot.com

Betty Manousos October 13, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Hello found you and I am now following tahks to Mom'sReview4You blog hop. I would appreciate it if you followed back.

Melinda October 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Thanks for finding me on BHSJ Wednesday and for following. I am now following you back. =0)
http://affordingcommoncents.blogspot.com

Hanna October 13, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

Hi there!!! I am your newest follower from the link up!! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Marci October 13, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

Hi,

Just stopping by from the Wednesday Blog Hop and following your blog.

www.thewhitewhimsies.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  October 13, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

Hello! LOVE all of the groupon deals!!!!

I'm stopping by from BHSJW! Please stop by for a visit when you can. Have a great day!

Warm Regards,
Jen Maddox
http://www.WaltLife.blogspot.com

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews October 13, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

Sounds like a great deal!

I just found your blog through one of the Wednesday blog hops! Have a great night.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home October 13, 2010 at 5:42 PM  

Hi! I'm a new follower from Blog Hop, Skip, and Jump Wednesday. My hubby and I have a room by room tour of our house underway. I hope you can stop by to visit and follow us too.

Have a great week! :)
Alison
http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/

eXTReMe Tracker

Pageviews last month

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using Flerg's Appletini Kit and stock image by Elena Sedova

DirtyTruthReviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP